Thursday, February 10, 2005

Can you see me?

So today, I got the reflective tapes that I had ordered last week. They are pretty expensive, $10 for a 10 feet strip. I had ordered two of them and I have put them all over my bike, and also the helmet. Plus, with the IllumiNITE jacket, no way will I be invisible in the dark any more. Here are a few pictures that I took to show how these things glow in the dark (Note: all pictures are taken in dark with only the camera flash light):

The bike: Almost all the bars are covered with reflective tape. Agreed, the bike does not look as "cool" as it used to, but safety is more important. As you can see, I had ordered a white and an orange tape. Good I ordered two of them, because one would not have been sufficient to cover the bike.











Something on the Helmet also:



And here's the IllumiNITE jacket that I have been bragging about. In normal day light, the sleeves are black, but when light falls on it in the dark, it literally glows. Cool, isn't it? Mind you, these pictures were taken in the dark with the flash as the only source of light.






Good I got to use my digital camera. If I remember, I'll take it to the weekend hike this time. Anyway, its almost 12:00 AM. Time to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home