Sunday, August 14, 2005

I hate my fire alarm

My fire alarm is very spiteful, ominous, and cunning. I am almost sure that one of my enemies sneaked into my house when I was not there, and planted an anti-Tea sensor in my alarm. Or my alarm becomes mighty jealous when I sit around sipping tea and reading CNN or watching news. Whenever I prepare my morning tea(s) and the aroma of the nice gingered tea spreads around the house and reaches my alarm, it starts beeping with that piercing sound. So in my half-asleep state, I have to run and get some book or paper and blow wind on it to calm it down. I think that sudden rush of adrenaline does half the job of awaking me, and the rest half is taken care of by the tea. My alarm never goes off when I cook, only when I prepare my tea.

Shhh...I think its staring at me again...I am going to hide in my bedroom now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home