Solo Hike
Hiking is a popular weekend activity in CA. I have been on such hikes 2-3 time before with the Desi Hikers group. However, today I was late for the their usual meeting time, so I decided to go with another group, sfbaycafe, but I missed them too. I didn't want to go home, so I decided to try a solo hike. I went to the Long Ridge Open Space. It was an enjoyable 5.5 mile hike, although having someone else with you is definitely better. I had done this trail once before, but still, I was a little scared at first to go there alone (there may be wild animals and also muggers etc). However, I kept seeing other people there, and then it was much more comfortable. Took me about 2 hours to finish the hike. All in all, it was a good thing, and I think I'll be doing more in future. I also saw many mountain bikers on the trail. I want to try that too sometime. May be next week or tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home