I am a LOTR fan
So finally, after a 2 month effort, I was able to run a mile on the treadmill. However, when I tried to do the same outdoor, I wasn't able to. One factor is running on the cement sidewalk is a bit harder on the feet than on the treadmill. Will try again on Sunday...
And today, I ordered one of the best trilogies ever: Lord of the Rings Platinum extended edition DVDs from Amazon.com. Can't hardly wait to get my hands on them. Its a 12 DVD set, and seems each movie is about 40-50 minutes longer than the theaterical version. Hmmm...next weekend is going to be a great one.
And today, I ordered one of the best trilogies ever: Lord of the Rings Platinum extended edition DVDs from Amazon.com. Can't hardly wait to get my hands on them. Its a 12 DVD set, and seems each movie is about 40-50 minutes longer than the theaterical version. Hmmm...next weekend is going to be a great one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home