Sunol Regional Wilderness
Today, Vaishali had organized a hike at Sunol Regional Wilderness near Fremont. And the meeting time in Sunnyvale was 8:15 AM. I was almost sure I won't be able to make it (given the fact that I was up till 1:30 AM last night watching The Return of the King), but the alarm managed to get me out of bed and I took a quick bath and managed to reach there: unshaved and looking like I just got of bed. After a dose of caffeine, I felt much more awake. Anyway, we started at 8:20 AM and since I have taken a ride from so many people in my previous hikes, I decided to drive today. We reached there at about 9:15. Surprisingly, many people had shown up: head count was approximately 20: some known faces, and many unknown. We were expecting that it would be warm and sunny (with nice views), but it turned out to be foggy there. Fear not. The creeks were flowing, the air fresh, and the grass and trees green. The hike was quite enjoyable. Here are a few pictures I took (somehow I had lost confidence in my camera when it failed to nicely capture the internals of Cesar Palace when I was in Vegas. But today's pictures came out quite nice). Tomorrow we're hiking in the Sanborn-Skyline County Park with Mandar and gang.
![]() | ![]() |
| Alameda Creek | |
![]() | ![]() The group at the creek |
![]() California Cows | ![]() Purple Flowers (don't know name) |
![]() | ![]() |









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home