Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Movies to see

Here's a list of the movies I want to see:
- Umaro Jaan (*ing Rekha and Farooq Shaikh). But I don't have a membership of a Hindi movie rental and I don't want to take one (I found that I end up watching too many movies, which is not fun). Probably will ask one of my friends to rent it for me...
- Aviator
- Million Dollar Baby
- Ardha Satya
- Lagaan (Yes, I have not seen it)
- Jane bhi do yaaro (I have seen it some time back, will like to see again)
- Pukar

Speaking of movies, I think I have seen more movies in the last 2.5 years than in the 24 years before that. Mostly English. And without a doubt, the most shocking movie I have seen is The Silence of the Lambs (Jodi Foster, Anthony Hopkins). No doubt it won all the main Oscars in 1992.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home