Whats up?
For the last 4-5 weekends, I haven't been doing anything interesting, partly due to the rainy weather and partly due to laziness on my part. However, last weekend turned out to be better. I finally ironed all my clothes, rearranged my room a bit (for a change), did a small hike, and played badminton for some time. Oh, any my PC crashed, and I had to reinstall windows, which was rather painful. Anyway, on Sunday, I was planning to for a hike with a friend, but he bailed out at the last minute. I then decided to do a solo hike, but a friend (Saket) called and we decided to hike at the Picchetti ranch which is just west of Fremont older space. Since we hadn't hiked in many days, we decided to keep it short. Its a winery and a picnic spot in addition to a hiking trail. We saw a couple of peacocks there. Otherwise, the hike was pretty normal, but the wather was good. Hopefully, I'll catch up with hiking again now that summer is starting.
I have been watching a lot of Seinfeld and Scrubs lately and both are good. And I also found 2-3 good songs: Far and Away (Enya), Into the West (Annie Lennox, from LOTR), and American Girl (Tom Petty). I haven't watched a movie in a long time, will probably do that sometime soon.
Work goes on, new features and bugs keep coming, and we keep them fixing and resolving. Nothing too exciting there.
I have been watching a lot of Seinfeld and Scrubs lately and both are good. And I also found 2-3 good songs: Far and Away (Enya), Into the West (Annie Lennox, from LOTR), and American Girl (Tom Petty). I haven't watched a movie in a long time, will probably do that sometime soon.
Work goes on, new features and bugs keep coming, and we keep them fixing and resolving. Nothing too exciting there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home