Biking to office
Today, I came to my office on my bicycle to see how its like. Took me around 15 minutes I guess (see, I have a habit of staying real close to my work. At UIUC, the only thing between my apartment and my department was a 10 feet road). The only problem is that I get a lot of sweat in a very short time (Its not new, I had this problem even in my school. I even saw our doctor once for this. He is an old guy, and his immediate reaction was: don't eat wada-pav or samosa. Later he suggested that I should drink lot of lemon juice, which did help). So you see, it won't be very pleasant to work with sweat in the hair and the back. But hey, there's a solution to that too it seems. On my orientation day, I remember something about bathrooms where people can take a bath. Do I really want to go through all that trouble? Given that I hardly exercise regularly, I think yes. I'll give it a shot and see how it goes. I can save on fuel too. If that does not work, I can also use bike for coming to office and my car to go back. I'll have to work out the exact logistics, but it seems possible.
I'll go home now (and roam around a little on my bike before that)...
I'll go home now (and roam around a little on my bike before that)...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home