Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bye-Bye IE

When I installed Windows on my home PC last week, I also decided to install Mozilla Firefox for a change, and I find it great. I have been using it for a week now with no problems, and I think I am going to continue using it. So its a bye-bye for Internet Explorer from me. Don't know if I can do the same at work, because our internal websites may be using IE specific features. I'll give it a try...

Weather has been rainy again today, so I got a few pending things done: installed a pair of flourescent tubelights in my room (its so much better than the damn yellow halogen light), got myself a hair-dryer, and got myself a good rain-jacket.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abhijit Deodhar said...

Maybe u shud have waited a little longer for IE 7.0 which promises tabbed browsing similar to Firefox

March 26, 2006 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Rahul said...

waited till Jan'07 I suppose :)

March 30, 2006 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home